The Pretty Bra That Fits... Claudette ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Wednesday, July 22

The Pretty Bra That Fits... Claudette




           With so many designers it can be overwhelming to find good bras that make you feel sexy no matter your cup size. Claudette is our pick of the day for bras that give support, comfort and still make you look good. Using a softer wire in their bras, it is comfortable and doesn't constrain. Claudette is never shy to use bold colors and their sheer Dessous mesh range is sheer up to a G cup. What's special about the Dessous bra is that it has a 3-part design unlike most bras out there. As a lover of sheer bras myself I couldn't resist getting one... or three of my own when I started working at Faire Frou Frou. I can proudly say that I adore my Claudette bras. They are fun to wear and give me the lift and support I need. Having been featured in magazines such as Cosmopolitan, Lingerie Insight and Vogue, it's obvious we aren't the only ones attracted to this exciting brand. With their Spring/ Summer '15 line we fell in love a little bit more with all of the new enticing colors. As ownership has changed here at Faire Frou Frou we absolutely love how Claudette always adds a pop of excitement to our store. Be sure to check them out on our online store, Fairefroufrou.com or loveclaudette.com.
We can't wait for more new arrivals!




0 fabulous comments: