Posh Undies ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Thursday, November 5

Posh Undies





Victoria Beckham in UK Harper's Bazaar
images by Alexi Lubomirski, styled by Vanessa Coyle, images via here

It seems like more and more editorials are featuring lingerie-inspired looks, so it only seems natural to see it featured in the December issue of UK Harper's Bazaar! Considering that we weren't fans of Victoria Beckham's Armani lingerie ads, we are pleased with the outcome of this shoot. From what we can gather, the lingerie in these images are a combination of vintage and Dolce & Gabbana and What Katie Did. Much like our last post (with the ballgowns), these pictures were taken in such a decadent, beautiful setting!
PS - We like the idea that the 2-tone hosiery makes your legs appear smaller. We might give those a try!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin' or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

20 fabulous comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Love the tights in the 2nd shot- she can legit pull of anything

www.janetteria.com said...

LOVE!

XoXo

Petra Bellejambes said...

Love indeed. The 2-tones with the high waist are terrific. Lovely find. xoxo

Marta said...

I just bought some high-waisted knickers similar to those ones today. They are so cute and so comfortable I hardly can believe it!

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

VB can do no wrong in my mind! Love this shoot and all the incredible lingerie she so beautifully wears....

Unknown said...

beautiful pictures...xd

Daniela Valdez said...

That location is amazing!!! Lovely pics!!

Kori said...

Love the photos! I just did a post on Victoria Beckham today. I love your blog and am following you now! Have a great Thursday! Kori xoxo

Mimi said...

Victoria looks beautiful as always in these pictures. I love lingerie inspired clothing, classy yet sexy. Great post!

Jessica said...

Such an indulgent editorial. Love it.

Draffin Bears said...

Now that is interesting, the two tone stockings. Very classy shoot.
Beautiful setting, I love the bed.

Happy weekend

Cassandra Dias said...

Awesome photos! She looked like a high fashion model to begin with lol

Tights Lover said...

I love the lingerie...very vintage looking. I do really like the two-toned hosiery here!

Sallie Ann said...

Your pictures are always so lovely and motivate me not to skip Pilates. Thank you.

Pulse said...

Wow what an amazing shoot!

Thanks for the tip about two tone tights! I'm definitely going to use that!

rpg games said...

These lingerie are beautiful. It really did revive the 80’s lingerie style. I love it. It looks conservative at the same time very sexy. It’s what a woman should wear.

accounting jobs said...

Oh! I love it. It looks phenomenal. It doesn’t goes out of style.

Kata Wagner Berg said...

Great photos!I like this style a lot!
Tomorrow I am going for a Christmas shopping... I think I am gonna surprise myself with a stockings like that :)
Have a nice weekend!

jaunty magpie said...

Admittedly, I can take or leave Ms. Posh at times, but this is a great photo shoot. I love the mask on the first pic!

Kellie Collis said...

Doesnt Posh look AMAZING! x